As they did over two centuries ago, people of power and influence gravitate to Williamsburg for both ambiance and opportunity. Centered between the beaches and ports of Hampton Roads, Richmond, and Washington, D.C., there is perhaps no more advantageous, nor convenient place for business and pleasure.
The magnificent synthesis of authenic historical grandeur and contemporary business opportunity are defining characteristics of High Street. With a rare combination of affluent residents and tourists of comparable means, the collective set of discriminating tastes in this unique population creates unbridled opportunity for high-end retailers.
- Mixed-use urban development in the heart of Williamsburg, VA
- 8.8 million tourists visit annually
- Over 150,000 local residents with median household income over $65,000
- Trade area daytime population of 80,000
- Leader in retail sales and tourist travel expenditures in tri-jurisdictional region
- Residents are within short walking distanceof every retailer
- Year-round tourists choose High Streetas a daily shopping destination offering a unique, up-scale experience
- Spending per person in Williamsburg is 47% higher than the mean figure for every other tourist location in the state
- 8,000 students from the prestigious College of William and Mary are within 1.5 miles and spend $287 per month on discretionary purchases